COVID-19 Useful Info
Committed to safety!
In Karvouno villas we care about the health of our guests, employees, and partners and at the same time, we stay engaged to the promise given to offer a warm and authentic Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of the Karvouno villas.
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Guests are also welcomed in our outdoor spaces with safe distances for a contactless check-in process.
- We have installed sneeze guards at front desk at the reception area and all the proper floor markings for the appropriate social distancing.
- Option of web check in is provided and highly suggested
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Disinfection of guests’ luggage & handling with PPE and sanitization sticker is applied.
- We urge you to use the service of receiving your invoice upon check out via email and payments are preferred to be done with debit or credit cards.
- All your room key cards are sanitized very carefully before your arrival at the hotel.
- Thoroughly cleaning, naturally aired rooms and deep sanitation of rooms before your arrival, also proper attention to all room spots that are mostly used and touched, such as doorknobs, telephone, bath and washbasin tabs, TV & A/C remote control.
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room and by using suitable disinfectant and disposable paper as recommended by the local government.
- We have removed from all our rooms, decorations, info and directory folders, laundry bags.
- Special health and sanitation accessories can be provided upon request.
- A/C filters cleaned and disinfected after every departure
CLEANING & SANITATION OF COMMON AREAS
- Daily, all indoor public areas are properly aired.
- All the public used spots of the hotel are frequently cleaned thoroughly.
- Sanitizer dispensers can be found in every public area of the hotel for our guest’s convenience and in all back of house areas for our valued staff.
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all ventilation fans and air conditions.
FOOD & DRINKS
- Open-air setting of our main restaurant ensures distancing, 2.00-meter space between tables.
- We keep the proper table and chair distancing in our pool bar area according to the updated rules and regulations
- Mandatory sanitation of your hands during your entry at the restaurant while keeping the safe distance between other guests.
- All tables are provided with one use only paper table mats.
- Daily cleaning and sanitation in all the area of kitchen, restaurant, and bar.
- We are following all HACP and ISO 22000 procedures.
- All our sunbeds and umbrellas have certain distance from each one according to safe distancing protocols at least 2m
- Reservation of sunbeds/towel is not allowed by no one except they are physically present at the time.
- Beach towels will be available however we urge you to bring your own.
- All pools will operate according all new and updated health procedures & protocols.
- Systematic chlorination of pools with disinfectant products as designated by our specialist team.
KIDS: Outdoor playground will operate for our young friends under the supervision of their parents
- All our staff is trained according to all the new hygiene and proactive health rules, as also their use of personal hygiene.
- Thoroughly check of all staff health certificates.
- Use of gloves and mask where it is necessary with the ability of constant change.
- All the staff is trained for possible Covid-19 impact and how to manage according to health protocols.
- Permanent collaboration with a doctor for health services.
- Constant all-time training, briefing and compliance according to the rules of the competent authorities and the most up to date health protocols.